Birthdays
Main Forum
Page
of 2

vote4sr.com

15 replies
741 posts
+98 votes
Could you guys please remove the http://minecraftservers.net/ link? this is whats 80% of the newbies click, Its really hard to explain to everyone every single time about why they didnt get money, could may or someone also build a toutorial at /spawn on how to vote for money? Sorry, I gtg now :sick: Just a quick suggestion!! :sick:.
Posted Mar 13, 12 · OP
2231 posts
+1411 votes
Co Owner
Admin
If you don't remove it, could you make it the first one that shows up? People tend to click on the first one usually.
659025.jpg
Atra esterní ono thelduin.
Posted Mar 13, 12
996 posts
+182 votes
Champion
Hero
VIP
I'm sorry to say this, but people who doesn't know how to vote when they are redirected to the voting site, should really pick up some common sense. You guys are caring too much atm. You should rather tell them to try things out their way so they learn it themselves and remember it better. Or maybe just say "savagerealsm.net", that way they would have to explore the website if they can't find it right away instead of spamming the chat with "how to vote?", multiple times after being answered.
2yvnigm.png
Posted Mar 13, 12
121 posts
+30 votes
It clearly says click the first fill in the captcha then do the next one. We want people to vote on both sites thats why its there. We dont just want people voting only on minestatus. The thing we did not like about vote4sr.tk was that it had them only vote on minestatus. Thats why vote4sr.com was created.
Posted Mar 13, 12
2231 posts
+1411 votes
Co Owner
Admin
That makes sense. People don't understand that though. No matter how often we tell them they still spam the chat with "how i vote" messages. It just makes me sad that people are that lazy that they can't even try to figure it out themselves.
659025.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 12
121 posts
+30 votes
i totally agree. we will hopefully at some point make a thing where all the do is put in there name and click like step 1 step 2 etc and it takes them to where they need to be and what not. That will help with the people saying how i vote but once again there are still people out there that would still mess that up.
Posted Mar 13, 12
996 posts
+182 votes
Champion
Hero
VIP
I agree with the two dudes above me. People need to stop being lazy and learn themselves how to use the toilet instead of having their mom changing their swaddling cloth. :3
2yvnigm.png
Posted Mar 13, 12
2231 posts
+1411 votes
Co Owner
Admin
Yeah exactly. I just wish people would try things. I love helping people out and I'm happy to do it, but there's only so much I can do besides finding a way to override their computer and do it directly for them. They have to have some input to get anything out of it.
659025.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 12
741 posts
+98 votes
Oh, Okay!! I guess I can see more views on it. This will really always be a problem, But We really, really, need a full tutorial on how to vote in spawn. There's a ton of 7 and 8 year olds who play mine craft and cant really comprehend anything.. All they can do is spam.
Posted Mar 14, 12 · OP
2231 posts
+1411 votes
Co Owner
Admin
Yeah. Which is why I'm glad I'm a Chat Mod now. Much easier to help control the spam. :sick:
659025.jpg
Posted Mar 14, 12
Page
of 2
Notices